1. Drink excessive amounts of coffee. Do this in your pyjamas. Check.
2. Get dressed. Maybe take a shower. Maybe.
3. Drink more coffee. Check.
4. Blog. About nothing. Or maybe some things.
5. Wrap presents. Lots of them. Have fun doing so. Check.
6. Cut out cookies. Taste cookie dough. Of course.
7. Bake said cookies.
8. Sample baked said cookies. Check.
9. Wrap the gift you forgot about.
10. Tidy bedroom so bed can be found.
11. Nap. Nap a lot. Tell yourself that it’s because you’re still jet lagged and you’re gearing up for the *late* arrival of family members. Late arrival being 9:30 pm. Of course.
12. Sit in the hot tub.
13. The hot tub is outside. A hot shower to follow is a must.
14. Open the care package that arrived from your mom that is really not so much a care package as it is your mail being sent to you. There is chocolate though so that has to count for something.
15. Read. With a cozy blanket. By the tree that you decorated two days before. Don’t move unless it’s absolutely an emergency. Like the house is on fire. That would be a good reason to move.
16. Blog again. Of course about nothing. Again.